2018 NYSC Batch “A” Mobilization timetable is out and available already.
The National Youths Service Corps (NYSC) has started all necessary registration and the timetable is out available for “Batch A” only. Further details would be passed across concerning other batches.
NYSC Timetable For Batch “A” Mobilization
1. 2018 Batch “A” Pre- Mobilization Workshop [5th-9th March 2018]
2. Briefings Of Final Year Students or Prospective Corps Members [5th March- 16th April]
3. Display list of all approved programmes for institutions on the NYSC portal for cross checking and feedback [9th-13th March 2018]
4. Collation Of Prospective Corps Members Data by Corps Producing Institutions CPIs [9th-13th March]
5. Submission/Uploading Of Senate/Academic Board Approved results for Full/Part-time Graduates and Revalidation lists by CPIs [19th-24th March]
6. Online Registration by foreign and locally trained Nigerian graduates [26th March-8th April]
7. Deployment and printing of call-up letters by ICT deployment [9th-11th April]
8. Notification/Online Printing Of Callup letters or Delivery of callup letters to institutions (stream I) [12th-15th April]
9. Online printing of deployment disposition by Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) [12th-16th April]
10. 2018 Batch “A” orientation course (Stream I and II)